Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, July 3, 2016

enjoy my time!

I need of emotional intimacy when it comes to understanding myself and the choices I make decisions about my life.I hope to be fit exercise ..No more raining with too much?
The last storm was horrible I am fascinated  watering ..the  news of the area.. it was very bad time.

I was wake up to I know my choose fulfilling quality over draining are very bad time
Oh to turn back the clock I can imagine that there are many woman out there who will feel a great since of real to hear that I has not only ones of to find balance in other people lives!


                                                           It was more like winter's time....

3 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
Yes it will be very hard during rainy days when we all feel a bit more melancholic, to stay positive and focused.
Knowing how hard it is for letting go of the past, as we never can actually turn back the clock - how much we would love to!
It is a tragedy for getting involved in such a terrible accident like you did but no matter how hard, we all have to push forward.
Also a fact is that you are NOT alone in this struggle for getting better and forward. Maybe the very special personal planner by Celia M., who also survived a near fatal accident some 9 years ago, can help you achieving this.
You can download it for free: http://www.resilientista.com/e-books--guides.html
Maybe your son or daughter-in-law could help you with this and have it bound for you with a laminated cover so you can start writing in it and reading etc.
Resilientista is what we all have to be! And we all can help each other by uplifting one another and by sharing thoughts and tips.
Sending you big hugs and know that you're never ever alone in this!
Mariette

Tomoko said...

Sorry, I am not fast in English.
Thank you for your lovely comment. Your comment made me feel sentimental. I understand how you think of Japan. As your friend Mariette says, you are not alone. I am so glad to have a new friend, in Australia, Michiko san. Let’s be alive today and good life goes on.

Here is a Japanese language class, Michiko san.
Rose garden was kirai desune… means rose garden is not beautiful isn’t it? …dislike.
Rose garden wa Kirei desune… means rose garden is beautiful. I believe you think that rose garden is beautiful. English is difficult and so is Japanese! (*^_^*)!
It is humid and raining here too. I hope you enjoy your day! See you soon!

Tamago said...

I hope you didn't get any damage when storm hit. We are in drought and need some more rain.
I wish you a wonderful week, Michiko san!