Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Walking a Fitter!

The cold winter day my ways walk active to encourage my walking with my bodies, I stared to look at my own walking keep my self fit and  healthy. I developed the walk active techrique by looking at the hip, neck and shoulder position. I hope it will improve my posture my golfing!
My day is the more fixated I becomes reliable. These photos was having with Celebrated of the Christmas time.


We still playing are golfing course we are very happy in the golfing time!



 

4 comments:

Tamago said...

I recently started walking on treadmill. Just for a short time whenever I have time, but better than doing no walk :-)
That is a lovely picture with your friend. Next Christmas is coming in no time!

Katie Isabella said...

Sis, I walk as many times as I can. Right now it is so very hot and humid, I wait for cooler days.
XXOO 💗 Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko,
You are right about walking for better posture and for in general good condition.
We have been biking in the evening but lately we have showers so once we rained wet and I certainly don't like that!
Waiting for a bit cooler weather so we can bike during the day again!
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Michiko Johnson said...

This morning I felling the suffer with when I has few time. the last night was lots of raining
I better more spending time.
Have a nice time with all my friends.
Michiko