Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Sunday, September 11, 2016

speak Up!

Last night the Tennis was finished at five AM it was a fantastic game, I enjoyed  watching it .
I've slept until mid-day, That was more to looking for the Tennis.

I wake up as usual time around seven o'clock switch on the  radio then listen to it until ready to get up, I need to go to the shops but I didst know whether I would like to go? I did the usual things then I left home for shopping.

After I come home the first thinking, I did was check my answer machine. There was one call, which was from my friend it said would you like to have lunch will us there I want to spend the afternoon with my friends.
The rains 12th-18th Melbourne ...it is certainly no golfing ? who know do to golf?

2 comments:

Tamago said...

Sounds like you had a busy but enjoyable day!
Happy weekend xoxo

Tomoko said...

Michiko,san,
How wonderful. You had a enjoyable day!
Autumn is coming soon here in Japan. Have a new good week.