Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Life style

Only my hot weather had problems with my Hayfever allergy was in the few hot month.
I had a  with my friend some Bloggers and commentators  It can give my peace of mind.

The best way is to do my daily routine of my imagine in nice time.

I,m only recently come to the more assertive it is most good memes in enjoying my solitude.
I was looking some my photos this was last years. but decided I would post here.
                                              The Last years my good golf day.  I will work in my time.
                                              Today I wish to rain more other people too.


6 comments:

Tamago said...

I'm sorry to hear about your hay fever allergies. Pollen count is very high this weekend here as well and it's gonna get worse as spring is coming. I hope it gets better for you, Michiko san. Happy Sunday!

Michiko Johnson said...

Thank you for all my friends Tamago San always thinking of me Yahari Nihon Carano Otomachi desu Arigato I will keep my golf because three years they don't do Worman's Golf close.
So many our Australia lady golf course has problems?
Have a nice day! Goro San Niko San! all family!
Michiko

Tomoko said...

Sorry for your hay fever allergies!! I have a same problem. kahun shou wa
tsuraidesune. Lave to see your photos.Michiko san.

Tomoko said...

Michiko san
Sorry, my post reminded you of your mother. My mother lives in Tokyo now. She was born and grew up in Osaka. She is now having rehabilitation in a hospital and she miss Osaka. I too like Osaka very much. People are so friendly. I hope you are having good days,Michiko san.

Unknown said...

Michiko, nice playing golf with you. Regards Lee.

Michiko Johnson said...

Tomoko San! Yesterday etching on my left side my face, I never so many years but I had Dermocaine insect bites Thank you good for help stop ethnic. I was very happy with now.
I'm so Happy with your Mum had being Osaka, But She has in the rehabilitation hospital now But she will be back to home!
Let our hoppy of good our life of time!
Michiko