Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Super-Ages.

The cortex is the largest part of the brain and is in charge of the brain and is in charge of thinking and speaking to processing sensory to processing sensory information.
Super-ages were defined as people over most of their age who scored as well on memory tests as people aged 50-65. Only 6 days of newspaper!

I will have work had in my body every morning  These were my friends has a nice time.
Our friends are still same ways.My strength and determination and courage beautiful day for me!
     

4 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello Michiko
A lovely photo with your friend.
Happy Easter to you and your family in Sydney!
Hugs
Shane x

Katie Isabella said...

Sis, Happy Easter and I love reading this happy blog of yours. I am so glad you are feeling well and doing well and enjoying your friends.

Yes, you and I have had a lot of fun driving back and forth when Admiral and Gypsy were driving. Now Katie does most of the time but she is a good driver...especially late at night under the ocean. She always gets there in good time. Just as you said, the traffic is less at night.

And we enjoy sitting on my deck watching all the animals and all the trees and listening to the birds. Katie will serve some wine this evening with the fish she will catch for supper.
XXXX Sis, Katie, Miyuki and Victoria

Tamago said...

It's a great picture of you and your friend! Glad you had a nice time :-) I wish you a wonderful new week!

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Michiko san,
Happy photo of you and your friend!
Glad to see that and yes, we all have to train our bodies and brain for not forgetting and becoming lazy.
But so far, so good.
Enjoy your cooler weather and sending you hugs.
Mariette