Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"
Behind my house "Cat Jump Park"

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Good time,

I'm quite happy to that I love being lazy and spend a lot of time doing very little will often my happy my life. I live a selfish life And don't see what wrong with that- I'm hurting anymore.
But honestly, I want one of it, I sought that had I sought that had about its success to me is having time to live my life some thing my golf.  But Not all these years.
Now I have cooperatively little but we enjoyed relax and enjoy our life.
I was in the nicest possible way that life is far too short and exciting to waste time on a tidy house and perfectly cooked meals.

Thanking for lovely my especially my tooth was 15th 8 2013, 18th 10 2016,  I was my family and friend they made me the most interesting thing time. After that my body was good always time,
I have bee struggling to wired my big and visit others just lately I got excited about next always.

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I love seeing you happy, Sis. I hope you are hay each day! xxxx

💗 XXOOXXX Sis, Katie and Victoria

Miyuki is going to go for a vacation from me and live at the Toyota place--- and another Toyota will come home with me in a week or so.

Tamago said...

I love being lazy, too. It's good to relax and enjoy life :-)
Have a great day, Michiko san!